Monday, February 11, 2008

Episode One - A Freshly Baked Nemesis

I was awake this morning at 4 a.m. No, that wasn't a typo. 4 a.m. A time I've dubbed "The Most Ungodly Time To Wake Up. And Go To Work." It truly is as bad as it sounds -- possibly a little worse. Too add insult to injury, it happened to be something like 4 degrees outside. With a wind chill of probably somewhere in the neighborhood or -15. Awesome. So needless to say, while you were snug and warm in your bed at 4:30 this morning, I was drudging through ice and snow to the Blue Line, cursing your name and wishing you were dead. I eventually got over it. But still. I was pissed.


Kanye West was robbed. Again. The rap categories are an absolute given -- when will the man finally get his due cred? Herbie Hancock hasn't been relevant in decades. This is almost worse than losing to U2.


Snagged a gig. Results when they come.

Peace, love and pizza.

No comments: