Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chyeaah

Snagged my first gig in Chi-Town -- an open mic night somewhere downtown, on Thursday. Should be cool. Also, I'm watching the Grammy's tonight. If Kanye West doesn't win every single award (including the ones he isn't even nominated for), then I'll probably punch a wall or something. In an industry shrouded by artificial talent and deep pockets, he's a man who truly stands above the rest as a true artist.

Aside from all that good stuff, I've got nothing going on. Writing...playing video games (F.E.A.R. is fucking scary and I can only play 20 minutes at a time)...and waking up early to go to work.

Which reminds me. I'll be up at four am tomorrow to get ready for work. I fell asleep at three last night. Something about that doesn't even out. The moral of the story: count yourself blessed if you get a decent night sleep, for I'll be at the Pot Belly's on Dearborn, hanging out with Juan and listening to some soft rock as we diligently work and feed the Pot Belly machine. Es bueno times.

Bye bye

No comments: